Monday, January 9, 2012
{Luke's Hearing, Part VII}
Luke had his MRI and CT scan today. He was really loopy afterwards because they sedated him! It's always funny to see him after being sedated, God love him - he's been sedated 5 times! That's 4 times more than me and 5 times more than Joe! He is such a good boy and lets them poke and prod him. As we sat in the waiting room I tried to explain what was going to happen and said "he was going to go to sleep and the doctors would take pictures of his ears so Dr Gadre could fix them." He asked me if Jesus was there. I said "Yes, Jesus is everywhere, He's always with us." Then, he broke my heart.... "I want Jesus fix my ears." Me too baby, me too. I tried to explain to you that Jesus is fixing his ears - he sent Dr Gadre and Dr Austin to help Him. Such a hard thing to explain to a four year old that can't hear most of what you are saying... I am glad he has the faith that Jesus could fix his ears, and knows that he can ask that. Luke, your strength seriously amazes me. I am so proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment