Today we got the most amazing news ever!!!
"I was able to confirm that cochlear implants are also covered as part of the mandate & will be included in your benefits effective 1/1/2012. I would suggest you request prior authorization when you are ready, and confirm how benefits will be paid. I would assume services will be subject to ded./ coinsurance."
Joe's employer changed the plan to cover CI for 2012!!! Holy cow...
What a journey this has been. I hope one day Luke will look back and see what a miracle our family has experienced. We are so beyond grateful for all of the prayers. Many times in life we pray for something so hard and never see it come to fruition, at least not the way we wanted it or planned it. So to very clearly see a prayer answered is humbling, faith building and awe-inspiring. I had faith that God would take care of us, but I didn't know He would do it in such an obvious way. A million thank yous to everyone who prayed for us and supported us...a million answered prayers today. Luke, you are loved by so many people...and most of all your Heavenly Father, as you get older you may doubt your faith from time to time; look back at this miracle and remember that it is real, remember how loved you are.

No comments:
Post a Comment