B

Monday, October 31, 2011

{Happy Halloween!}

This year the boys were both (or should I say all three, cuz I wore a matching t-shirt for baby #3...) Spiderman!  I found the costumes at Salvation Army in each of the boy's sizes for $4 each and my aunt Connie found the most adorable spiderman stocking caps (that can be worn long beyond Halloween!).  We went trick or treating with friends Amanda, Karter and Lakyn and had very full pumkin baskets after about 12 houses in the neighborhood, we have the best neighbors!  After trick or treating we headed to a friend's parents for some yummy food and tons more treats for the boys - they were spoiled!  It was an easy fun Halloween!
 Look at these cuties!  Can't believe how big Luke and Karter are especially...
 What hams!  Not my best picture taking - but the most authentic pic of these 3 little guys - Rotten, Rotten, and Rottener! 

No comments: