B

Monday, December 5, 2011

{Grandma is Here!}

The boys have really been missing Grandma Hagenhoff...  a quick visit in October just wasn't enough, so she came back for a week the end of November.  It was awesome!  Of couse the boys had tons of fun, but I got a lot done - including painting the baby's room!
 Grandma is working on an afghan for the baby and the boys loved to try to help - I still can't figure it out!


The boys had lots of fun playing outside...
Nate



Luke



















We also got in one last trip to the zoo, probably our last of 2011 and our last with 2 boys!!!  Next time we will have 3 little men dictating where we go and what animal we see next!


As always we'd love to have her here forever, but it was a great visit and I got a much needed break and opportunity to get some stuff done while I'm in the "end of the 2nd trimester energy burst!"
Love you grandma!

No comments: