Holy cow - 4?!?!? How is it so?!?!? I still remember the day you were born! You are such a sweet boy! I can't believe how good natured you are. You are a fantastic big brother - always looking out for Nate. You are kind and compassionate, you ask lots of questions. You love to ride horses, play outside, play tractors, cars, trucks, you like basketball and E.T. You think nothing in the whole wide world is funnier than the word(s) "butt-butt!" You crack me up! You are such a strong little guy and I admire your determination and strength. On the day you were born I thought I loved you more than I could ever love you - I was wrong. It grows everyday, and always will. Love you big boy!
Anne and Dan were kind enough to offer to host your tractor themed party at their tractor and farm themed home! It was the BEST birthday a four year old could imagine! We had lots of yummy food, a bonfire, a tractor ride, horse petting... A day of heaven in your mind!
This little guy is so darn photogenic! He didn't get that from his mama!
Getting ready for the hay ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment