B

Saturday, April 3, 2010

{Look Who's Crawling & Clapping}

The clapping is pretty new..as of this week. He cracks me up! Another new favorite is making an "O" with his mouth and saying "oooowww". He also says the "mmm" sound (I like to think he is saying mama). But more often than not he says duhduh (which Joe likes to think is dada). He is so sweet, and so much happier now that he can CRAWL (as of March 26, kinda old news...sorry I haven't updated very often)!
He pulls up on everything and wants to walk so bad!
He is making all kinds of noises and sounds and such a busy body. I love how loving he is. I love how much he entertains himself going from toy to toy, and seeing how differently he plays with a toy than it is intended! I can't believe he is 10 months old!

No comments: