B

Monday, March 29, 2010

{Spring Break}

My Mom was able to spend her school's spring break here with us March 19-26. The visit started so well...
That Friday she let Luke and I go to the Zoo for some Mommy - Big Boy bonding, and she stayed with Nate for some Dah-Maw - Baby bonding. Luke and I had a wonderful time and covered every inch of the zoo and spent about 4 hours there! Dah-Maw had a great time with Nate too. That weekend we also had nieces BreeAnn and Brittany, so Saturday we all loaded up and headed to the park to play and take pictures. We all had fun, it was a beautiful day and the boys LOVED having all that attention!

Then Monday Nate had an appointment to check his tubes. So Nate and I went to the doctor and Dah-Maw got some time with her Lukey.

Unfortunately by Tuesday Luke was puking and Nate had horrible diarrhea. By afternoon I was in the same boat, and by Wednesday Dah-Maw was too. Unfortunately my Mom had been in the hospital a little over a month ago for about two weeks...so she really didn't need to get our bug. It was pretty rough for all of us. And so sad that we didn't get the visit we had wanted. I am so greatful that she was here to help me while both boys were sick and I was too. Sometimes our blessings are in disguise...

We love you Dah-Maw, next visit we won't get you sick!

No comments: