B

Monday, April 5, 2010

{Happy Easter & Getting a God-Daughter}


Happy Easter! What a beautiful day we had. We went to St. Michael's, Joe's childhood church, for the baptism of our nephew, Sam; and niece and God-daughter, Reagan. Joe is already a Godfather, but this is my first God-child so I was so excited. Reagan is such a little cutie, and I am so excited to be her God-Mother and I know Joe will be a great God-Father. Thanks Doug and Michelle for asking us, it's such an honor! We love her so much!


After Mass, we went to my sister in law Barb's for lunch, then on to the family farm for the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Each family brings tons of candy filled eggs, then some of the big kids go hide them, then the little ones get to hunt the eggs. Luke thought it was so fun, but he didn't care for the candy (he only likes chocolate and there wasn't much of that since it melts...). Nate liked to chew on the emptied eggs, so he had fun too. Both boys had the most adorable Easter baskets coutesy of Thirty~One (see below). They are also thermal, so we use them for picnics, etc. I love them!


It was a great day, beautiful and perfect for celebrating the most important moment in history.
The tomb is empty, He lives!

No comments: