{Luke and his baby}
I know everyone is so anxious to see him and we are anxious to share him with the world, but....
the doctors at Norton strongly encouraged us to wait before allowing the front door to become a revolving door. Remember - he is still supposed to be inside me and his immune system is not ready for all that this world offers. He also gets over stimulated easily, he jerks if you just touch him...everything is new and strange for him. The last thing I want to do is end up being divided between the hospital and home again. So please be patient... We are planning a Happy 30th Birthday Daddy / Welcome to the World Nathan party for sometime late July early August. When we decide when I will let everyone know. Until then call us paranoid but bear with us... We appreiate everyone's prayers and trust me Nathan knows he is loved! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment