B

Friday, July 10, 2009

{Happy Fourth Anniversary}

Four years ago yesterday I married the man of my dreams. He's not perfect but he's perfect for me. Honey, I love you for putting up with me, for supporting me, for loving me, for the father you are, for the role model you are for our boys, for your political insight :), for your faith, I love all of you. Four years ago God gave me one of the greatest blessings of my life - you. I love you more than anyone or anything (ok, God comes before you and our boys are a close second - but without you I wouldn't have them!). You are my rock and my best friend. There's no one I'd rather spend my time with, and no one I would rather raise a family with.

I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU

Here's to another 71 years of happiness!

No comments: