At SIGS the gymnastics place...
At Brown County State Park...
And just havin' fun at home...
He really prefers her over about anyone right now. It hurts a little but mostly I am glad he is having so much fun- because Mommy is not so fun right now! He is chatty Cathy and repeats about anything, but some of my favorite things he says are "minute" and holds up a finger (because we tell him 'just a minute' when he has to wait for something), "c'mon," "is otay," "ug" (hug), and "aight" (alright). I love to watch his mind work...Dad and Robin got him a great wagon for Christmas - we call it a wagasuine (cause it's the limo of wagons), the only minor flaw in it's design is that the front tires are not attached to the tongue you pull it with, so sometimes the wheels get a little squirrely. He knows to reach down and straighten it out! He has also learned the art of crocodile tears and will act like he has been tortured in an attempt to get his way! He has also been using the potty very regularly and even tells us several times a day without us asking "potty" and runs to the bathroom. I am surprised how quickly he has caught on. I feel like I have been working with him all his life on animals and animal sounds and recognizing pictures of animals. Well, we finally recognize pictures of and or know the sound (or for quiet animals have a sign) and can say elephant, zebra, giraffe, monkey, turtle, kitty, Scout-Scout (dogs), fish, donkey, and birdie. That is so gratifying for me!!! I know it's a little hard for him right now, but overall he is doing well. I am proud of him and I know one day he and Nate will be the best of friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment