B

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nathan Comes Home!!!!

{Nathan in his car seat - we had it as tight as it would go! This cute little outfit is preemie and fit him great - except his long legs that stuck out about 2 inches past the cuff!}
Yes, Nathan is home! We brought him home at 2pm. Mom took Luke to my Aunt Con's so Joe and I could settle in with Nathan and they got back to the house around 4:30. We told Luke we had a surprise for him and introduced him to his baby brother. The first thing he wanted to do was hug "brudder..."Overall he has been very sweet patting him and hugging him. He keeps telling him "c'mon" (come on), he can't understand why he just lays there! What a blessing to have our two sweet healthy boys under one roof with us! Let the adventure of two boys begin!


1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

Oh brudder, I love them so much! It was so cute yesterday to see him hug all over Nathan. I am glad that you all are home!