With Nathan's impending arrival we are really trying to focus on Luke as a "big boy." One part of that is his own throne (aka potty chair). He is doing well going to the potty like a big boy especially before bath time. And two times he has told us "potty" and patted his diaper and then peed in the potty. I am letting him initiate most of it. I doubt he will be officially potty trained anytime soon, but I figured it doesn't hurt to let him get used to the idea.
He is such a sponge right now soaking up so much. He has added a few phrases to his vocab resume, including "it's ok," "there you go," "help you," "ready, set," (not usually a go at the end), "one, two, tree," and many more words; busted, turtle, potty, slide, chair, diaper, about anything we say he repeats back even matching our tone - so funny. He loves to hee-haw like a donkey and whenever he sees a horse or donkey makes that noise. He also points out "birdies" anytime he sees one and a new favorite, "durtle" aka turtle. It seems like everyday is something new and I don't want to forget any of it. It is so amazing to watch their little minds work and grow.

No comments:
Post a Comment