After the zoo Luke took a nap and then we headed to the park. One of his favorite things to do is hang from any bar he can find. Yes, you see Joe's arms in the picture but he isn't touching Luke. Luke can hang for quite a while. And he will seriously hang from any bar he can find.

Yep, that's the slide that Luke broke his leg on. Joe decided it was a good idea to let him try it on his own. The first time went great - but the second he almost fell off about half way down. I caught him by a foot but he still busted his little lip and walked away pointing at the slide saying "no no side." Poor baby. I don't think we will try this slide ever again as long as any of us live if I have anything to say about it!
I know we don't have many weekends left until Nathan arrives. So we are trying to soak up as much Luke time as we can. He is at such a fun age right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment