B

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head...

My friend Jill handed down an adorable pair of rain boots for Luke, and he just adores them. He wears them with his jammies, with his shorts - he doesn't care, he just wants to wear them inside and outside. They came at a great time because he loves to step in the water, but he doesn't love that it gets his feet wet (I think he's missing the point a little but that's ok!). Anyway - they have been a real blessing - Thanks Miss Jill!
Yay! My feet are dry and I am in a puddle! This must be a small glimpse of heaven!
Seriously - see all the water I am standing in?!?!? And NONE on my toes!





2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

Love the boots and love Luke! He has such a fun personality! Karter's boots are too small so we will need a new pair!

Kristy Taylor Fishburn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots and the precious little one in them!