
Luke went on his first fishing adventure with Great Grandpa Greene this evening. My grandma and grandpa got here about 8 pm and Luke is loving every minute of their visit! I asked Grandpa to bring us some fishing poles to have on hand, and of course he couldn't resist trying to catch 'the big one' in our little pond. Luke had fun watching him cast and reel in at the pond, but not nearly as much fun as he had watching him cast and reel it in on the driveway!
Luke's new favorite person is Great Grandma. All she has to do is take a drink and he thinks it's hysterical! I love his laugh in this video - too cute!
There's something really special about seeing your baby with your grandparents, a peak at how my parents must have felt watching me with them...I am glad they are finally here for an overnight visit!
1 comment:
I love the fishing picture. Priceless! It is so much fun to see Luke interact with your grandparents. He is such a fun little boy. Hope you had a great Momma's Day.
Post a Comment