I mean, can you blame him?!? As the third child this blog doesn't have a whole lot about him. It's certainly not a lack of love or wonder for every little thing he does. In fact, in some ways I would say that i have enjoyed his babyness even more than I did with the other boys. Chalk it up to my experience, his temperment, I don't know. Jace is such a good baby. He is so easy and goes with the flow, he sleeps well and almost always has. He is "easy" as we call him. And so I have truly and deeply enjoyed every moment of having him here. I think the first week after he started smiling I got teary eyed every time he would smile at me. I seriously want to squish him into a thousand pieces every time I hold him. So, while you may not see a lot of updates about Jace, please know how truly loved he is by each of us and what a special addition he has been to our family. And that he is still here - he just often gets overshadowed by the big boys! :)
Love you Bubba J.

No comments:
Post a Comment