Mondays tend to be rough. We are coming off the weekend, we are all used to having daddy around and suddenly he's back to work. Well, this past Monday was no exception. It started when everything was very quiet while I I got ready. I was just greatful for a moment to myself, when I realized quiet usually equals trouble with two little boys. Yep, trouble it was. Luke had "eat fishies" (fed the fish). He dumped the entire (including the container) fish food flakes in the tank and all over his room. He and Nate were laughing hysterically. "Fishies eat" he kept telling me. Yes, they got their fill and then some. Fastforward a few hours and we are in the kitchen. Nate always pulls on this hose at the bottom of the fridge. Well, Luke decided to help him and together they pulled it apart and water was flying. Again, hysterical laughter from them, just hysteria from me. So, I called Joe to tell him about our crazy boys, only to have to jump off the phone because Luke sprayed himself in the face with the air freshener. Anyone who thinks staying at home and being a full time mom is easy, feel free to fill in for me any Monday. I'm just glad they get along with each other so well, even if it means they gang up on Mom every once in awhile. They are so cute together - best buddies already.

No comments:
Post a Comment