(Luke and his Girls - M & M)
We had planned to go to Harvest Homecoming on Friday but all the rain kept us away. So Saturday we ventured to out with our local guides - Sarah and Mitch and the girls, Maddie and Kenzie. Joe and I had never been so we were glad to have the experts! We conquered the day - with three strollers to boot! Honestly, it's probably not so fun for the kiddos - lots of being stuck in the stroller. But Joe and I enjoyed the booths and yummy foods and just getting out in the fall air. Nate was a little trooper - and the big kids had some fun when they finally got to stretch their legs a little at the end.



(Luke put the sticker on Nate's head in an attempt to share - hey, I'll take what I can get in the sharing department!)

1 comment:
Looks like fun! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I was going to get your number off my husbands phone but I forgot. It was great seeing you at the park. We are having a little kid Halloween party tomorrow(Wed) at 2pm. Makelle and Zak said they would love for Luke to come. I know it is late notice but I have been waiting to make sure my kids weren't sick before I told too many people. Anyways it will just be some fun dumb stuff for the kids. If you can make it, that would be great, if not we'll catch you for another party with more notice.
Post a Comment