It was a last minute trip, Sarah and I did a lia sophia/Thirty-One co-party for the neighborhood. Put flyers in all 85 mailboxes in our neighborhood and had 3 people show up - and they were people that we are friends with! So I wouldn't exactly call it a success...but we had fun looking at each other's stuff!
Anyway, we decided to head up to Hubers to kill some time and get some of the kiddos energy out. I came home to get the boys (Joe had been watching them while we did our party. He had vacuumed, picked up, done laundry, and dusted!!! Seriously, I have THE MOST WONDEFUL HUSBAND ON EARTH!!! Thank you for helping out so much and giving me breaks - you are amazing and I love you more everyday!) and off we headed.
We got there just in time for the last tractor ride to the bumpkin patch. We picked a few bumpkins then went and played on the tractor for awhile. Luke just kept screaming with excitement! Then we headed to the lake where they have HUGE fish. Luke thought they were amazing. Again, more screaming with excitement. It was a really fun afternoon that ended with happy meals. What more could you ask for on a beautiful fall day?

No comments:
Post a Comment