Saturday, June 27, 2009
{A Letter to My Sweet Big Boy Luke}
Tonight was our last night with just you as our baby. Tomorrow you graduate to Big Brother and a new chapter will begin for you. I cannot put in words how amazing and special the last 20 months have been with you. I have watched you grow from a squishy little baby into a little boy who talks to me and has opinions and ideas of his own. You are so sweet and such a smart little guy. I love to watch you soak up everything you see and hear and spit it back out with your "Luke twist." I love to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider and point out animals and the sounds they make and I love to read with you and jump on the bed with you and cuddle with you. Having a little brother will not end those things, but for awhile it may different, between my recovery and Nathan's possible health issues being early. But know that you are so loved. I know you will be a great big brother and one day you and Nathan will be so close. You will always be special to us, you were our first. We practiced and learned on you, and you taught us to be parents - thank you. I love you more than I can tell you and I ALWAYS will. God bless you big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment