Actually we took them in early June, so it's more like 19 1/2 month pics! We were running a little late as usual. I can't thank my friend Amanda enough for taking these gorgeous pics of my little man! She always does a great job and captures just who he is. He is holding his little lips in such funny ways these days and Amanda captured that perfectly. You have to take a look at all her pics at
Amanda Graves PhotographyThanks Amanda!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Candice, he is adorable!! Jeremy and I were looking at his pics and cant believe how big he is getting. They are growing up way too fast!! I told him that is what Owen is going to look like :) Amanda really did a great job...that girl has talent!
Candice, these pictures are amazing! He is getting to be quite a little man. Those eyes... he's gonna be a heartbreaker. We miss y'all!
Post a Comment