B

Friday, November 30, 2012

{Much to be Thankful For}

 
This year my Aunt Renee and her family were in the process of building a new home, so we hosted Thanksgiving.  I had so much fun planning and decorating!  But it was also hard work!  I will appreciate Thanksgiving even more next year knowing all the work involved.  Renee and I decorated letters to spell out my maiden name Deffenbaugh.  We then took pics of each family holding part of the letters to later be put together into one large frame for my grandparents.  I think it turned out so neat!  I am very grateful this year for a healthy baby boy being added to our family, Luke's successful CI surgery and all the progress he has made, and so much more!  It was a really fun day, and I didn't burn down the house cooking the turkey!!!








No comments: