Finally!!! Due to scheduling issues with Godparents and our preist having knee replacements, Jace is 6 months old and just now being baptized. Oh well, better late than never! It was a wonderful day with friends and family everywhere. Aunt Anne and Uncle Dan are Jace's godparents. What a special day to commit as parents, godparents, family and friends to encourage our little man in his walk of faith. This is his first of many steps, and truly as much for everyone who loves him as it is for him. His baptism was at St Paul's Catholic Church in Sellersburg and was performed by Father Paul. Father Paul had each of the grandparents and great grandparents trace the sign of the cross on Jace's forehead. I thought that was so beautiful! It was a great day and a wonderful moment for Jace.
I love this picture of the boys with their great grandparents. My boys are lucky to have my maternal and paternal grandparents still living. It is truly a blessing to see these little boys with my grandparents. I am so thankful for my grandparent's health and to still have them in my life as well. I will treasure this picture for years to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment