Luke was born for a farm life... He loves tractors, exploring, being outside, getting dirty, working on stuff... He just LOVES it. So when we spent some time at my grandparent's farm, he was in heaven.
I loved these rusty bikes...
Nate, uh, not so much. He loves tractors and being outside...but he's not so interested in being dirty or exploring too far from mom. But Luke has a way of roping Nate into having some fun!
We look like the Clampets!
This bench proudly sits on one side of my dining table. Grandpa, Connie and I made it. The seat is made of wood from a house built around 1860. It's amazing, and so special. I made grandpa and Connie inscribe a note on the bottom. It was so fun and exactly what I had been dreaming of for the dining room. I painted the legs black and stained the top (actually my mom helped do a lot of the staining because she is way more patient than I am).
We had a great time just hanging out at the farm.

No comments:
Post a Comment