We had a wonderful afternoon with good friends, family and delicious food! The weather was great. We couldn't have asked for more.
Aunt Connie and Family understand that if you get one of something, you almost always have to get two...so Luke got his very own cowboy hat, too! So cute! Will be perfect for horse lessons.
Grandma and Grandpa Deffenbaugh came and spent the weekend with us, it was so fun. Brad made the food - he should totally be a chef! We had the most delicious BBQ ribs, broccoli slaw, pasta salad... OMGosh! I made lemon cake pops and german chocolate cake pops for dessert.
Sweet baby boy...I can't believe how big you are...
You talk up a storm, you are so opinionated, you keep up with Luke as best you can and give him a run for his money! You are so loving. You still want to be held and sit on my lap. You get jealous when I hold other babies. You tell me to kiss you "like a rocket", that means to say MMMMMM- WWWAAAHHHHHH!!! Really loud! Then you want me to kiss you little, and we say mmmmm-wwwahhhh, really quiet. You don't like water, you live for blue kool-aid, like a gallon a day of it! You are a picky eater...maybe that's why you drink so much! You are so sweet and sensitive and I can't imagine our family without you! We all love you so much, Happy Birthday and MMMMM-WWWWAHHHHH!

No comments:
Post a Comment