B

Sunday, October 17, 2010

{Pumpkin Patch}


We have been to the pumpkin patch 3 times already this year! Once with Joe to Huber's, then this particular day just me and the boys to Huber's, and finally to Montgomery Farms. Huber's is great because they have the pumpkins, the apples, the lake (with giant fish), and the restaurant. A nice lady offered to snap this pic of me and my boys. It's rare to get a pic of the 3 of us so of course I was grateful!
We love this time of year and we are trying to soak it up as much as we can. The weather has been amazing. The boys are happier because we are able to be outside, and when they are happier, I am happier!

My boys LOVE apples! Ok, Luke loves to cut apples with the apple corer, eating them is secondary. :) When we go into the Farmer's Market at Huber's they make a bee-line for the apple mound. I let them both pick their own, and away they go!

Perfection, if I ever saw it...

No comments: