B

Thursday, September 30, 2010

{The BEST Part of Our Vacation...}

...and I don't even have a picture...see, it had been soooo rainy, so I didn't want to take the fancy-shmancy camera. So I grabbed the point and shoot (from like 8 years ago!) and Joe grabbed a memory card for it. The only problem, it was a 4 GB memory card, and our junky point and shoot (from like 8 years ago remember) didn't recognize it! Ugggghhhhh!!!!Anyway, on with the story...

We went on a Dolphin Cruise!!!! Thanks to Google Images I have a picture (above) of dolphins (for those of you who have not been so fortunate to be on a dolphin cruise, LOL)

Anyway, it was so amazing, seriously a life long dream of mine was fulfilled. I thought we would just see them from a distance but we were smack dab in the middle of a herd (I don't think it's really called a herd..) of about 50 of them. They were swimming all around the boat and jumping out of the water. I could almost touch them! The boys loved it and could actually see the dolphins. I wasn't sure they would really be able to see them or understand what they were seeing but Luke loved the "big pishies!" we were in their midst for about an hour before we had to head back to the shore. We had two awesome helpers with us, Caroline and Lyndsey - thanks girls for your help and for making such a special memory with us...just wish I had a picture...

No comments: