
So, I sorta missed Father's Day here on the blog, but don't worry - I didn't miss it in real life! We didn't really do anything special, church then lunch at Steak n Shake (did you know kids eat free on weekends with purchase of adult meal?!?) Anyway, we did make Joe a card and I got up and made Joe breakfast - sausage, eggs and toast. Even though it wasn't an extravagant day, I hope that Joe knows how loved he is, how respected he is, and how much we cherish him. I say it all the time but I don't know what I would do without him. He is such an amazing father. Watching him with our boys is one of the greatest gifts God gives me. He is one of the most involved and active daddies I know and I am so amazed by him. I am greatful for the example Joe is for our boys, I hope they are husbands and dads just like him one day. So, Happy Father's Day to the greatest dad we know - we love you Daddy!
And I didn't forget my dad - Happy Father's Day to the world's greatest Grandpa. I am greatful that you are my dad. You are an amazing man and I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment