B

Saturday, January 30, 2010

{January Gone too Fast}

This past month has gone so fast! We have struggled with ear infections - Luke is on his 5th antibiotic and has an appointment with the ENT doctor Monday, and Nate is on his second round of antibiotics - YUCK! It has been cold so we haven't done much. But sometimes being stuck inside forces us to find new forms of entertainment...
Nate's new talent, I think he will be a contortionist when he grows up! He loves to chew on his toes! He was 27 3/4 inch and 18.5 lbs at his checkup. He is 2 lbs and almost 2 inches bigger than Luke was at the same age. Who's the preemie?!?
Luke is such an awesome helper and wants to do everything I do for Nate. This is him changing Nate's diaper. Nate doesn't look thrilled...
Everytime I start to change Nate's diaper Luke says "OOOHHHH, poopie - yucky!" even if it's just pee. Luke is doing pretty well potty training. The antibiotics make it hard with the poops, but he tells us when he needs to "potttteeee" and runs back to the bathroom. He has even pooped in the potty a few times now!

Again, the toes! He's obsessed!
We have had a little snow, but nothing too crazy yet. I keep hoping we will be able to take the boys sledding, but with them being sick it just hasn't worked out yet.
Seriously?!?! More toes?!?!? He's such a cutie!
Luke got this guitar for Christmas from my dad and Robin and he absolutely LOVES it. It might be his fav present ever! I don't think a day has gone by that he hasn't played with it! He's my little rockstar!

Nate is doing great sitting up on his own. He tumbles occasionally, and that's when I am greatful for this crazy helmet! He always seems to have the same face in pictures. I don't really think he likes when I pull the camera out!
Luke came down the hall one day buck-naked in daddy's shoes. He was even doing a little dance. He cracks me up!

Bath time continues to be a favorite for both boys.


What is this face?!?!?
And this one?!?!?
Well, hopefully February will bring better health and I will be better at updating here...No promises though!

No comments: