Proud Grandpa and his boys.
~Grandma Jackson~
This was the first year since I was in high school that I was able to go to my Grandma Jackson's (Robin's Mom) Christmas. It was so great for me to see cousins and aunts and uncles that I rarely see. It was so cool to see all my cousins that I played with as a kid having kids too. We have all grown up! They rent a big facility (there were probably at least 50 people there) and have lots of yummy snack food - including my fav - Grandma's Hot hot dogs - YUM!
Luke and a new truck from Grandma J - he loves it!
~Grandma & Grandpa Deffenbaugh~
My G & G D have always had Christmas on Christmas Eve, and since we want to be at our house Christmas morning we aren't able to make it. They were sweet enough to bring our gifts to Grandma Jackson's celebration and got to spend a little time with the boys. All of the kids thought Santa had come when they saw my Grandpa, it was so funny!

1 comment:
Nice blog with nice picture of cutie, enjoying the Christmas celebration. May you be blessed with... His love and protection, guidance and grace. Ihampers.co.uk
Post a Comment