B

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{Vacation '09 Cincinnati - Day 3-5}


Great Wolf Lodge...or as Luke calls it, Heaven on Earth! Luke really enjoyed our time at the indoor waterpark. He LOVES "water, twim" as he calls it. There was a great area for little ones his size with little water slides he could do, but his favorite thing was a huge treehouse kinda thing that had all kinds of water toys. He and Joe played in it for hours at a time spraying other kids and dumping water. He and I enjoyed the lazy river together more times than I can count.
(Ashley G. - Luke is wearing the "puddle jumper" I was telling you about on the phone. If you want to borrow it you are more than welcome to - it was great!)
Luke on the toddler slide. I was a little surprised he liked it so much. He had to do it by himself , Joe and I weren't allowed to go with him. But he was brave as always and loved it!
One of us was with Luke and one with Nate most of the vacation. This pic is Nate during one of my shifts with him. The water was warm, but a little cold for him. He just liked watching everyone and sleeping!
Here's Nate watching big brudder and Daddy - he looks like such a big boy in the stroller like this.
Great Wolf was a SCORE for us!

Luke was so funny he has been doing this belly thing...when older kids would try to push him around or take what he was playing with he wouldn't have it! He would puff his chest out like a puffer fish and tell them "NO, NO!" He cracks me up!
Thanks daddy for earning us a super fun vacation, our first as a family of FOUR! It was an amazing time to refesh and recharge before the craziness of the holidays.

No comments: