Well, I am very blessed and thankful for so much...my amazing husband, who is also my best friend, my biggest fan, my rock. I am grateful for his hard work and his job that allows me to be at home with the boys. I am thankful for 2 healthy baby boys that are fun and sweet and crazy and make my life so much more fun! I am grateful for all of my family. Especially my mom who was able to spend 2 months with us this summer (and her hubby that let her!) to help us take care of both our babies. For grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews... I am thankful for our good health. I am thankful to be spending this season in our home home, the house that we will call home for the foreseeable future - our dream home. I am thankful for friends old and new. I am thankful for a loving Saviour that makes all of my blessings possible and my life worth living.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
{Happy Thanksgiving}
Well, I am very blessed and thankful for so much...my amazing husband, who is also my best friend, my biggest fan, my rock. I am grateful for his hard work and his job that allows me to be at home with the boys. I am thankful for 2 healthy baby boys that are fun and sweet and crazy and make my life so much more fun! I am grateful for all of my family. Especially my mom who was able to spend 2 months with us this summer (and her hubby that let her!) to help us take care of both our babies. For grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews... I am thankful for our good health. I am thankful to be spending this season in our home home, the house that we will call home for the foreseeable future - our dream home. I am thankful for friends old and new. I am thankful for a loving Saviour that makes all of my blessings possible and my life worth living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment