
This weekend we wanted to make sure Luke had lots of fun, to remind him that Mom and Dad can be fun like Da-Maw. And to keep his mind off missing her. So Saturday we went to the zoo all four of us for the first time. Nate was great, I fed him while Luke and Joe played on the playground and other than that he hung out in the stroller. Luke of course did not hang in the stroller and jumped out at every animal. He really loves animals. Especially elephants, lions, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, fish, turtles, and snap snaps (crocodiles or elephants). It was a good confidence booster for Joe and I that we can handle two kids in public, well at least as long as there is also two of us!



Do you see a theme? He LOVES turtles!!!


Dad and the boys.

Mom and the two little boys!

Nathan just hangin' in the stroller. Our very sweet neighbors gave us a double stroller - it's awesome! We have already used it more times than I can count - it was so nice of them to let us have it!!!
1 comment:
Yeah for you all! Getting out is hard to do even with one. Candice- I told you this today, but you are looking great! I am glad you all had a good family day!
Post a Comment