B

Monday, July 27, 2009

{Our Little Piece of Paradise}

This weekend we added shutters to the front of the house. That's what Joe wanted for his birthday. Yep, his birthday was last week and being the bad wife that I am I didn't even blog about it. Truth is it was a kinda boring birthday, but I guess you can expect that as a 30 (yes - THIRTY!) year old father of TWO!
Here's Joe putting them up.
And this is Luke and I supervising.

And this is a redneck swingset! We have added a baby swing, big boy swing, trapeze bar, and steering wheel to the bottom of our deck for the boys fun. It's actually pretty cute and Luke is already loving it!

Here you can also see the baby pool with slide, little house and fire pit. (No we don't have fires under the deck!)

And the view from the deck showing the fence and trampoline! (Got it at the neighbor's garage sale for $20!!!)
It was a fun weekend just the four of us and we did survive and got a lot done! Thanks daddy for doing all the hard labor - it all looks great!





No comments: