I love to clean...that is if I have an empty house and all day...but you can guess how often I get that! I have made a daily chore list that seems to be helping though. For example: Monday - dust and laundry, Tuesday - clean bathrooms, Wednesday - sweep and vacuum, Thursday - wash sheets. It doesn't really matter what day I do what, but breaking it down into a few things daily makes it less of a mountain and more of a molehill for me. I also have been reading up on Spring Cleaning and Organizational Tips at my favorite blog in the world www.simplemom.net. There's lots of great tips and ideas there!
I also have a few new favorite cleaning products: Mr Clean with Febreeze in the Lavender and Vanilla scent (2, 40 oz bottles for $5 at Meijer right now!) it was awesome on my cabinet faces and table and chairs - all of which were covered with Luke fingerprints and thrown food - it cut right through it all! I am also a fan of 409 Antibacterial for anything that sanitizing is necessary for (i.e. sinks, bathrooms, etc).
Another little tip my aunt shared with me is for bathroom soap. I LOVE the Bath & Body Works Black Currant Raspberry aromatherapy soap, but I don't love the price. So - buy one of the regular soaps at Wal Mart that has the pump that turns the liquid soap to foam. Once the soap is used, simply refill the dispenser about 1/4 full of your favorite liquid soap and the rest of the way with water, shake a few times to mix and replace the foam making top. This will stretch your good smelling soap much farther!

No comments:
Post a Comment