B

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes, Luke is alive....

I have really been slacking on the Luke updates, and feeling guilty that the blog has been so focused on the house lately, Luke is much more important than the house - trust me! So, let me tell you a little about Luke these days...


1. I love that when we are with a big group (ie Joe's fam or church) he'll go to about anyone and is very uhhh...interactive and animated! But I love even more when he sees me across the room and his eyes light up and he comes running! I'm still number one (at least for now)!
2. He is very cheesy for the camera. Whenever I try to capture a moment, he stops whatever cute thing he is doing, and this is the face I get...
I guess it's kinda cute too...check out his teeth - 12 now, including 4 molars!

3. He is so naughty! He climbs on everything - up the bar stools to the counter top, up the chairs to the table top, the coffee table, etc... He makes me very nervous, he is definitely ALL BOY!

Thie pic above is where I found him when I came back from the bathroom today.. notice the tennis shoes over the footie pajamas - he is also fascinated with shoes, his mine or Joe's doesn't matter, just wants shoes!
4. We have been going to SIGS, it's a gymnastics center a couple times a week to Open Gym where he can just run and play and get his energy out. It has been such a blessing during these cold months when we can't play outside! He especially loves all he little girls that are also there, he just runs up to them and stares at them like the little Goddesses they think they are!

5. I love the way he looks when he sleeps...so peaceful. We all had a pretty bad cold just before moving and Luke and I got in the habit of taking our nap together, I enjoy hearing his sleeping breathing and watching him dream, one day soon I will be chasing 2 babies and this time to just be with him will be gone...I am soaking it all in for now...

6. I love when his butt crack peeks out of the top of his pants...

usually because he has been digging at his butt...



7. I love that he is a cuddler, it's not uncommon for him to run up to you just to snuggle, and he has plenty of people to snuggle with him...

Grandma Hagenhoff came last weekend for a last minute visit, Luke was glad to see her and so was Mommy, it was a great break for me - thanks for all your help Mom, we miss you!

8. His crib is a new fav hang out...he loves to jump on his bed and listen to his 'radio' (the turtle). I often wake up in the morning to that music and find him in his bed just playing. You can hear him say a few words in this video, I think mama, dada, and my favorite - baybee. Enjoy!

9. He also LOVES to rock on the same rocking horse I rocked on as a baby. It's one of the few things from Joe or I's childhood we have, so it's pretty special. I am so glad he enjoys it like he does!

Don't worry he didn't get hurt, daddy caught him! Like I said - ALL BOY!!!!

I really just love everything about him!

Baby #2 is also doing well, we found out Saturday what sex the baby is...trying to decide a cute way to announce it on the blog for those of you who still don't know, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

Thank you so much for making my day so much better. I love Luke and miss him so much. Hopefully we can get back on our schedule and see you all a little more often. I think we saw you all more when you lived with Barb. Sad, I know!!! He's such an entertainer!!