On the subject of babies...Congress will soon be voting on the Freedom of Choice Act that would eliminate parental notification for underage girls seeking abortions, lift all bans on partial birth abortion, and would require all hospitals in the country to perform abortions on demand - even Catholic hospitals. The bishops have vowed to close every Catholic hospital in the country (that's 30% of our nation's hospitals!) if the act passes. President Obama has said that if it passes Congress he will absolutely sign it into law...sad. If you would like to help protest this Act please show your support for unborn babies by signing the petition at http://www.fightfoca.com/. You can also send a letter to your Senator and/or Representative - or even our new President! Let them know you do not support the FOCA and you respect life.
Always a subject near and dear to me, but especially when I am pregnant myself and am experiencing God's greatest blessing of bringing another soul into the world. I am greatful for the honor!
{Thanks to Kelly Thieneman for e-mailing me regarding the petition, hopefully we can add lots of signatures from the people that check our blog!}



1 comment:
Hey Guys! Lauren and I are so excited for you. If you all are willing to take the chance that I might paint something good, I am happy to do it for you. Of course I wouldn't charge you though! Your house is looking great too, by the way.
Post a Comment