Monday was a holy day for us Catholics. We celebrated the Immaculate Conception of Mary. We believe that Mary was born without original sin. Original sin is the stain we all bear from Adam and Eve's fall in the Garden of Eden. That stain is washed from us when we are baptized, but Mary was preserved from that, so that she could be worthy to carry the son of God... Well, the day before the Feast of the Immaculate Conception we found out that Luke will be a big brother in August!!! Now this baby was not immaculately conceived, but we are pretty excited none the less! I love being pregnant and consider it an honor to be part of God's miracle of life. It is the most amazing experience and I look forward to being a mother of two! Joe is also very excited. He is an amazing father. I've only seen it twice but his smile when I tell him I'm pregnant is priceless! I am glad that we have chosen to allow God to decide when to bless us with babies, it takes a lot of the stress out of it! We know he sends them in His perfect time. For more information on Natural Family Planning click here . For more information on why Catholics don't believe in birth control click here.
Luke is pretty excited to be a big brother, we are having him practice being sweet with one of our niece's dolls. Here are some of the pics...

5 comments:
super cute! I know that he will be the best big brother! Can't wait!!
COngrats! HOw exciting. I can't say I love being pregnant, well at least not that last month and that is what i am remebering most recently, but I love my babies. How fun. Will you be in your new house in time?
Thank God, we will be in the house in time! We should be in sometime in February, so I will have at least 5 months to get us settled before baby #2 arrives!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations y'all! Now Baby Speirs won't be the youngest of the bunch. He too will have to learn to be soft. :)
Post a Comment