We have paint on the walls, trim going up, and interior doors being installed! Tile is in, too. Hopefully soon cabinets and lights will be in, that really pulls things together. It's looking great so far....I had a little pregnant lady moment when I first saw the main paint color in the house...I thought it looked a little orange instead of carmel (I know, only a pregnant lady knows the difference between caramel and orange!) Anyway, thank goodness for Amanda - she was able to articulate what I in my pregnant lady freak out couldn't - the color is fine everywhere except the kid bedrooms. So for $100, those rooms will be repainted and I will be happy. All is well in the world again!





1 comment:
The house is beautiful! I love everything about it! I can't wait to help you put everything together! You did a great job picking everything out! Don't stress!
Post a Comment