B

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{A Very Heavy Heart...}


I am writing tonight regarding the election...with a very heavy heart. I will piss some of you off, but I don't care - it 's my blog, if you don't like it - don't read it.

I am so sad as I see the election results pouring in. How can we vote in a man to become president of our nation and leader of the free world that has no executive experience and only served in the Senate for 180 days before beginning his campaign for president? How can we vote into president a man that allows a baby born in a botched abortion to be denied medical treatment? (I tear up just thinking of that...) How can we elect a man as president who allows women to choose to end the life of an innocent baby? Being pregnant is an amazing blessing ANYTIME it happens. God uses mothers to bring new souls into this world, like he used Mother Mary 2000 years ago. Imagine if abortions would have been readily available then, would Mother Mary - scared, young and unmarried, have chosen to end the life of Jesus?!?!? Absolutely not. 40 MILLION babies have been aborted since abortion was legalized - who will stand up for those babies and the millions more? If we can murder the most innocent of human life in the sacred place of a Mother's womb - what is next?!? People with AIDS, cancer, the handicapped? And if we leave Iraq now, the terrorists will follow our troops home, and will fight their battle here, on our soil and our doorsteps. Not to mention that Obama will raise taxes on middle income families so he can give money to the losers that don't work and suck off of the rest of us. Get your own health insurance - it's not my husband's responsibility to work harder to pay for it. Pay your own rent and buy your own food - get a JOB!!!!! In the last year when the economy has been "so bad" we had a baby, I became a stay at home mom, we started tithing 10%, we paid off our 2nd car, and we are building a bigger house! And the government didn't give us any of it - it's all through the grace of God and Joe's hard work!

If our country continues to ignore God and murder unborn babies, allow gay marriage and take Him out of our country and our homes He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. Because we are heading a direction worse than thier's.

So shame on you if you voted in this disaster of a man. He has promised us everything - free ice cream on Fridays is next - but what he will deliver is what scares me. I pray for a miracle tonight.

2 comments:

Maxwells said...

WEll you didn't tick me off. I felt like it was worthless to vote here in Delaware, didn't make much difference. But it did feel good to actually push the button next to my choices and to know I was trying. I feel the same way you do. I got an email about what partial abortions are and it made me sick.

Candice said...

I am just amazed that so many people blindly followed him... It did feel good to vote though, and know that when Luke asks me one day what I did when babies were being murdered I can say I voted for pro-life candidates and prayed. That's really all we can do.