B

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The new view I love the most...

We have switched lots. We are still in the same subdivision, but we are now on a lake lot! This means we will have all brick, and a walk out basement - we are sooooo excited! This is our lot as of November 1, 2008. We all caravaned from Luke's birthday to the new homesite. It was great to have everyone there to see the very beginning stage of our new home!
{Saturday ~ November 1, 2008}{Saturday ~ November 1, 2008}{Tuesday ~ November 4, 2008}
{The foundation shot from the back yard}


{Wednesday ~ November 12, 2008}

{Wednesday ~ November 12, 2008}

{Back view of house with walkout basement}


{Wednesday ~ November 12, 2008}

{Basement}

The house is progressing quickly and we are still hoping to be moved in by early to mid February! I am excited because I will soon be making cabinet, counter top, flooring, lighting, and paint selections.... That's my favorite part!!!

No comments: