Words do not seem adequate to express how much I love my sweet baby Lucas, or how much he has changed our lives. I am thankful everyday for his love, his adorable smile, his contagious giggle, his grunting, his little voice saying "momomomom" (I think that's his way of saying Mom). He is beyond amazing, and has put all things into perspective. We want to be better becasue of him. We are his example for so many things, most importantly his example of Christianity. I want him to see Christ in me. I pray daily that I will be the best mom that I can and that God will give me the strength to be everything that I need to be to Luke. I pray for his future - that he will grow up healthy in mind, body and soul. I pray that he will know God and have a personal relationship with Him, and that God will be there when I cannot.
I have been so blessed to be home with him this last year. I am so greatful for that! It was a leap of faith, and God has blessed our decision. As always, thank you to my amazing hubby for working hard so I can be home and taking the leap of faith with me - I love you more than words can say also!
So, happy birthday little man - we love you so much and you have blessed us more than you will ever know. You are very special to us (and a few other people!).
~Pictures Coutesy of a wonderful photoshoot with my sweet friend Amanda, isn't she amazing?!?!? I love her eye! She really captured my Lukey!~





3 comments:
This lady knew what she was talking about: "Making a decision to have a child is momentous- it is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body!" (quote by Elizabeth Stone)
Happy Birthday my little who!
Love Mum
I love him so much! He is such a blessing to us too!
Hey Candice! It's Lauren...what sweet photos of Lucas. He is such a cutie! I hope my little guy can keep up with him and Karter. :)
Post a Comment