Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Tonight Joe was giving Luke a bath while I checked out Amanda's blog (www.thegravesfamily04.blogspot.com) and Joe hollered "Hon, I think he is pooping in the tub!!!" To which I responded, "let me grab the camera!" Joe did not see the photo-op moment in this, so I took Luke and got him out of the tub, my picture had to wait...As soon as Luke had a diaper over his mud-pie maker, I ran back to the bathroom to capture this picture. Gross, I know - but seriously, I know any of you that have kids are laughing because this happened to you too at least once with one of your children! Hope this makes someone's day, remember...it could always be worse, you could be cleaning pootie out of a tub! :)

2 comments:
Wow! That has never happened to me but I am sure it will one day! You are my kindof girl. Don't forget the camera!
That's FUNNY!! Only you, Candice would think to take a picture. The funnier picture might have been Joe's face - not really sure what to do when he started pooping! And then his face when you said, "I'll grab the camera"! You know he was thinking, "Forget the camera, HELP ME!"
You know you really love your child, when taking a picture of their poop is a highlight! KIDS ARE GREAT!!
Thank you for sharing!
Love you guys,
Barb Rainbolt
rainbolt@aye.net
Post a Comment