



I have been a bad mommy and haven't posted anything new for a long time - I apologize! Luke has just started going to bed at 9:00 consistently and taking a morning and afternoon nap everyday -so, I have NO EXCUSE for not keeping you all updated! I have been enjoying having a little time to enjoy for myself and having 9-11 pm with Joe!
We had Luke's 9 month check up last week and he was 27 1/2 inches long and 16 lb 14 oz. He has only gained 1 lb since his 6 month check up, but he eats like a champ! So we are checking into medicine for his reflux - I think he spits up most of what he eats! But he is otherwise healthy and in the 5% for weight 25% for height and 70% for head circumference (to fit his enormous brain of course!) He seems to be on track developmentally as well. We are blessed with a happy healthy baby!
Luke is walking occasionally, only a few steps at a time, but it's too cute! He has also figured out how to climb the stairs so we bought a gate this week. We had visits with Greene family and Deffenbaugh Wentz families and now my mom is here. We have had lots of company and Luke LOVES being the center of attention! My mom is here now, she has recovered well from her pneumonia and even has a new job working for the Willard School System (2 months in the summer off, 2 weeks at Christmas off, you get the idea - more time with Luke!!!) Here are some random pics of Luke over the last month - enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment