B

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am so blessed!


I am so blessed to be home with my baby! This has been a big week for Luke! He has found his toes, learned to roll over from tummy to back, and started grabbing toys! I am so glad I am here with him to see it all first hand! He is such a blessing.
I have started making calls for babytobee.com. It is going well. Most people actually want what I call and offer, so it's not too bad! It's also a great opportunity for Luke to spend time with Daddy! Today I worked about 45 minutes while Luke took a nap (yes, he actually took a nap!), as soon as I heard him fussing I was able to log out and be done. I love the flexibility! I am so greatful!
Today Luke and I had fun taking pictures on the black background. He really knows how to ham it up!

1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

you are really blessed! We are so glad that you are home and not missing all of the cute little things that Lucas is learning. Hope you had a good weekend with your family!