B

Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Work...Back Home!




On January 2rd I returned to Louisville Auto Auction to work. My mom came from Missouri to watch Luke my first week back and help with the transition. Luke had lots of fun with Grandma - but I was very sad. Every minute away from him was an eternity - and I hated pumping! The following Monday Luke went and hung out with Amanda and Karter and I PUT IN MY TWO WEEKS NOTICE!!! Joe and I had been praying for quite sometime that I would be able to stay home - and through the grace and mercy of God I am now able to. (My friend Amanda told me about a work at home company that's actually legit! I start orientation Saturday.) That Tuesday my Aunt Connie came and stayed with Luke - they had lots of fun too. Luke was a little pig and drank 11 ounces in 4 hours then crashed for a three hour nap! That day the auction decided my two weeks notice weren't neccessary - thank God! And I have been home with Luke ever since! My heart goes out to women who want to stay home but can't - but there is soooo much power in prayer! Don't give up hope! I am so greatful to have a husband that supports my desire to stay home and is such a wonderful daddy. I am truly blessed and not a day goes by that I don't remember it!
Thanks to Mom for coming from MO to help make my first week easier, to Con for helping my last day and Amanda for helping with Luke and helping me find a way to make a financial contribution to my family! I appreciate everyone's prayers and so does little Lucas! We love you!

1 comment:

Muv said...

Be careful Candice. One day he will be 25 and have his own baby and live with another woman!

Hey My little Who from Whooville! Where are you? Wah who more Wah who wee, Christmas, Christmas will always be, as long as we we have you and me!

I miss you so much already but just like your Momma's, I have the imprint of those smiles and those eyes on my heart forever! Love you all, Muv